We are open Tuesday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm • Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm • Sunday 9:00am-3:00pm
Sundays are our all you can eat "Pay What You Think It's Worth Brunch". TEN PERCENT of all sales EVERY DAY go towards three local charities and you get to choose your charity!
FRESH BAKED GOODS From Our City's Best Bakeries!
Bagels, Chocolate Croissants, Brownies,
Cookies, Mini Cheesecakes,
Gluten Free Cakes, Mini Tarts and much, much more!!
BREAKFAST SANDWICH on a bakery item- Organic Egg & Cabot Cheddar $3.95
Add Bacon or Proscuitto for $1.00
QUICHE OF THE DAY
- served with a side salad $8.95 made with local, organic eggs
ROASTED VEGETABLE FRITTATA-served with a side salad $8.95 made with local organic eggs
Topped with Goat Cheese and our House Made Tomato Sauce
FRESH SEASONAL FRUIT~topped with Greek Yogurt, Honey & Granola $6.95
HAPPY FRIDAY HOT SANDWICH
served with a side salad $8.95
• Slow-cooked Barbeque Pork Sandwich with Sue's House Made Sauce topped with Jalapeno-Pineapple Slaw on a Fresh-Baked Roll
- grilled to order - served with a side salad $8.95
• Pimiento Cheese, Tomato, Spinach
• Turkey, Smoked Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Basil, Fire Pepper Jam
TODAY'S FRESH SALADS
Served With FlatBread or Gluten-Free Crackers
1 Salad =$7.....2 Salads =$13.....3 Salads
Just a taste of that, please!
(Must have at least one full salad for this option.)
• Fresh Fruit Salad (GF)
• Fresh Butterbeans with Garlic, Green Herbs and Lemon! (GF & Vegetarian)
• Jalapeno-Pineapple Slaw (GF & Vegetarian)
• Wheatberry Salad with Bell Peppers, Onions, Feta, Olives (Vegetarian)
• Springer Mountain Farm Organic Chicken Salad with Greek Yogurt (no mayo) (GF)
• Organic Artisan Greens with House Made Lemon Dressing (GF & Vegan)
COFFEE: BATDORF AND BRONSON
• Coffee $1.99
• Cappuccino, Latte $3.25
• Espresso $1.75
• Zen Tea Specialty Teas $2.50
Tuesday through Friday Starting At 2:00
Enjoy a plate of sweet and savories with endless tea and coffee for two
***PARKING!!!! You didn't hear it from me in big, bold blue, but there is a small amount of parking next door where the bank is...Dorsey Alston has moved, so, if we don't abuse it and just park in the Dorsey Alston spots, we will have another parking option for awhile! Don't forget that you can always park there on Saturdays and Sundays!